Monday, March 12, 2012

TJ Maxx, Forever 21, The Limited...and Olivia Palermo

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be short and sweet, I just wanted to show comparisons between Olivia Palermo and the good deals I found this weekend! Hope you enjoy! :)
I bought this colorful shirt at TJ Maxx. I really like the slits that are by the shoulder. It was only $16, not too bad!
[Olivia Palermo]- I love the way she dresses! It's always so cute, classy and simple! 


I also bought this shirt from Forever 21 for only $8!! I love it because just like below, you can always dress it up or wear it simple. Its perfect for the summer because it brings a nautical flare! 
[Olivia Palermo]- Loved the way she dressed the shirt up!


This cheetah shirt is from The Limited. They had an awesome sale going on, everything in the store was 40% off. This shirt was originally $46.90 and marked down for $24.99 and so with the extra 40% off it came out to $14.99!
[Olivia Palermo]- Her shirt is long sleeve but I love how it looks safari! So cute and chic!


Back to Forever 21, I bought these two tank tops for only $2.50 each! With the lighting you can't really tell the exact colors but the one on the left is a very pretty light blue and the one on the right is a light grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment