Wednesday, June 27, 2012

VS Eyeshadow and Nala

I recently went to Victoria Secret because I knew they were having there wonderful semi-annuale sale going on. I was looking through all the bins when I strolled over to the makeup/perfume area where I found this awesome eyeshadow. I thought for sure it was in the wrong place but when I took it to the counter to check it came out to only $3!!
I've used their eyeshadow before so I wasn't nervous about how it would work, I was more scared of the bright colors. I'm a very stick-to-naturals kinda girl but I've been wanting to break out of my shell and try other colors. I actually went to Sephora the day before and was close to buying a purple Urban Decay shadow for $18 but didn't really want to splurge so thought it would be best to wait, so when I found this so happy. It showed me that yes it is good to splurge, and who knows maybe one day I will go back and buy that Urban Decay show, but you don't always have to spend a fortune, wait and try to find amazing deals! 

Say hello to my sisters new kitty, Nala
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment