Thursday, August 23, 2012

Buzzzz

Disclaimer: I'm writing this in the early AM without any sleep so I apologize in advance if I'm not making any sense.
I sadly have a significant event that happened tonight...I officially got stung by a pesky wasp. I was hoping to go my whole life without getting stung, but it happened.

I was happily walking across my yard to get in my car when I felt a horrible pain on the bottom of my foot. At first I thought it was just an aunt bite but the pain got worse in seconds, I knew it was more then a little aunt. I brushed the bottom of my foot and saw the stinger from the mean wasp. I ended up going to the hospital to make sure it wasn't poisons and that I didn't have an allergic reaction and I'm happy to say I didn't have either! Thank you Jesus!!

So now I lay awake with my foot throbbing hoping this pain goes away soon. Its safe to say the rest of my day tomorrow will be filled with magazines, movies and sleep since I haven't slept all night.

[WARNING: Don't look below if you are grossed out by feet]
[I was so happy I received a magazine in the mail today to keep me busy till I buy some more tomorrow]

[My grumpy kitty this morning not wanting to pose for the camera]
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment