Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Funday

As majority of y'all already know, tomorrow is a holiday, which means no school or work which means mini vay-cay. So this morning my dad, cousin and I decided to go out and try to catch some fishys! It was quite fun but I'm sad to say no fishys wanted to be caught. [Some seaweed loved the bait though!]
[Picture taken at the crack of dawn, 6:30AM]

[My view for 7 hours.]

[Me fishing! Yes I know, I tried to make it as girly as possible. Pink shirt, pink nails & cute sunglasses]

[The lovely boat! I got to drive it and I must say, it was super scary at first but after a little while it wasn't too bad! 30mph in a car is definitely different from 30mph on a boat.]

[Some of the brands of what my outfit consisted of. My shorts were Nike and my shoes were Asics.]

"Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.' They immediately left their nets and followed Him." Matthew 4:19-20

Hope y'all have a fun and safe three day weekend! :)
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment