Thursday, October 11, 2012

Camp. Camp. Camp.

This weekend I'm going on a retreat with my church, YAY! I'm super excited about it but one thing I'm nervous for is...drumroll...the packing. I tend to always get so frustrated with packing because I never know what to wear! *breath*
Below is the basics: Snacks, Camelback water bottle, EOS chopstick, Bible, notebook, and pens.

Now below is the beauty basics: Waterproof Covergirl Mascara, Smash box mascara, Tarte eyeliner, NYC eyelash curler, Olay moisturizer, Dove deodorant, VS Pink body spray, Neutragena face wipes, Emma Jay hair ties, Johnson's body care lotion, Bath & Body works 'Paris' body gel, & St. Ives face wash.

And like most of y'all are expecting to see next is my outfits, but the truth is, I haven't even started packing that yet. [oops] I usually do it a couple of hours before I depart because the rush of having to hurry up and pick outfits is fun & makes it a tad easier instead of me sitting & pondering about it! I'm thinking just jeans/shorts and t-shirts though. Guess y'all will just have to see when I get back and post pictures! :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment