Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Target Finds


Target will get ya! I always seem to go there and come out with at least one thing, but in this case I came out with 4 things :)
I had to get Glamour Magazine and when I saw Lauren Conrad on the cover of Marie Claire, I just had to get that one as well!
I also am in love with eso lip balms but I've only had the pink "strawberry sorbet" balm. I've been wanting to try the other ones so I went for the "sweet mint" balm and I must say, I'm in love. I love the freshness it gives your lips, I love it so much I'm wearing it right as I type hehe.
Then lastly I purchased these cute coral shorts! I've been wanting some colored ones and I love coral so I automatically feel in love. Another thing I love about these shorts is not only the price ($18) BUT that they're not booty shorts. I love the length and modesty that goes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment