Friday, November 29, 2013

So Thankful

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day. I was able to spend it with my parents, some of my cousins, grandma and aunts. (And of course, with my beautiful cats.)
His first thanksgiving!
I had to take a cliche picture of my food!
Can I just say how thankful I am for facetime!? 
My sister face timed me from a different city and in the midst of talking to her, my aunt and cousin face timed my other aunt, all totally unplanned. So in the end, we were all able to be together on Thanksgiving! Thanks Apple! :)
My cousins, grandma and I. 
My cousin and I with our Starbucks getting ready to do some black friday shopping! 
After all that eating and shopping, someone was stuffed...
I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and did some shopping today on black friday! :)
◇◇◇
♡Gabriella June

No comments:

Post a Comment