Monday, December 23, 2013

The Latest

I never do outfit of the day but for the first time I decided to give it a shot. 
With this view you couldn't see the necklace so I decided to take a cliché selfie and to take it but where else but by the Christmas tree!
Boots: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Virgo (Nordstrom)
Top: Nordstrom BP
Purse: Michael Kors
Necklace: Nordstrom BP
*Can you tell I'm obsessed with Nordstrom? hehe*

Christmas time means spending time with my family which is exactly what I've been doing lately. The other night we all got together to play games and just all catch up. My family has been flying from all over, from New York to Las Vegas to right here in Texas.

And it was also graduation season. Two of my closest friends graduated this semester and I couldn't be more proud of them and all of their hard work!
 I sadly forgot to post the other picture of my friends and I.
◇◇◇
♡Gabriella June

No comments:

Post a Comment