Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's never too late to decorate

All of the twinkling lights and shiny things around Christmas time is something that I always look forward to. I love all the colors of green and dark reds...but who would have thought of light pink!?...My awesome mom!


You will probably find out that I'm obsessed with Pinterest, I go on all of the time! (its probably not healthy ha) I ended up getting my mom and sister hooked on it as well! One day my mom was looking at it and saw this "pin" where they tyed tulle along a strand of lights...I know it sounds so plane but when she showed me a picture of what they would look like I feel in love. So she decided to try to make one and hang it in my bathroom.

This is the finished product of what my mom did:



Yes, it is pink and white! I love it though, and I love even more how she threw in white snowflake ornaments to make it look Christmasy and whimsical! I'm not gonna lie though, when I first saw it I thought it looked like it was for a little girl but then I actually looked at it and thought it looked so precious! 

All she used was a strand of white lights, pink and white (glitter) tulle and snowflake ornaments from Target that come in packs of 2 for $1! It's such a cute simple way to decorate! 

Speaking of lights...here is a picture of my precious kitty named Loretta sitting in a bundle of lights...not too sure why she enjoys sitting and sleeping on them ha
I hope everyone is getting into the wonderful Christmas spirit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment