Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mustard Yellow Scarf

I have noticed a lot of this mustard yellow color almost every fall and I gradually started falling in love with it. I've seen it not only in scarfs but in shoes, purses, dresses and much more.



(I also found this one at Anthropologie for $38) see site here

I have been looking for something similar to the yellow scarfs I've seen and finally found one when I went to Target! I know...Target! I found a scarf, that to me, is just as good as the expensive ones. And when I found it it happened to be on sale! It was originally $15 and was on sale for $10! I absolutely love it!



It has been hard to find one this color that was also cheap, so I'm so happy that I finally found one! I also got really excited that I bought one for my sister too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment