Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finally have the perfect earring holder

 I hope everyone is having a beautiful day today. I thought I would put a view of what my blog writing looks like. I have to have my cup of green tea in my absolute favorite mug from Anthropologie. *hehe*  [mug] Also, I'm listening to the awesome Kari Jobe. Her voice is simply beautiful and her heart for the Lord is so so sweet! 
"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

 I used to have my earrings in a huge tray and it was doing ok for a while but when I stepped back and noticed how much room it was taking up on my dresser I had to change it. I started looking at ideas on what else but of course, Pinterest. I found some cute ones but the one I loved the most was the earring frame so I decided to give it a try. 
I purchased the frame at a garage sale for only $1 and I had some wire in my garage. It was super easy to make, I just stapled the wire to the back of the frame and ta-da, you have a place to hang your earrings! I am still a little stumped on what I'm going to do with the stud earrings I have since you can't hang them on the frame but I'm thinking about purchasing a cheap/cute tea cup and putting them in there.

I also gave my nails a new polish of paint! I do like to nice polish like Essie, OPI and Chanel but the two cheap polishes I'm obsessed with is NYC and Revlon
And yes, I did put lotion on before I polished my nails, see the no paint on the side. So happy for that! :)
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment