Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Have you ever waited to buy birthday presents until the day of? I have! And thats what my morning/afternoon consisted of. I woke up early and made my first stop at Target, thank goodness they have a Starbucks inside. [Tall soy ice chi latte]

Thankfully I was able to finish all the shopping just in time! :)

And after all of the shopping I had enough time to make his favorite cake [german chocolate]! Unfortunately, not enough time to make it from scratch so thank goodness for box mix and store bought frosting!

The night before I made this banner out of construction paper for him.

And of course, kitty being curious with the tissue paper.
So thankful for my dad and having him here for another year! He is definitely a huge blessing in my life. He is always giving me encouragement and wisdom, don't know what I would do without him!
Happy Birthday Dad!
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment