Monday, October 7, 2013

Breast Cancer Month

September's Ovarian Cancer month is officially over and October is now here with breast cancer awareness month. Something I love seeing is pink everywhere, especially when I watch Sunday football and the NFL players/coaches are all wearing pink! 

So, in honor of breast cancer awareness month I have a couple of pink things I want to share with you.
I recently purchased this pink and black study bible. I have regular bibles but one thing I do not have and I feel like everyone should have if you're looking to read more in depth is a study bible. A study bible gives explanations and history on certain things in the bible that help you understand something specific a little more. It's so helpful on those readings you don't quiet understand, you're able to flip right there and have it explain what something means. 
[I bought the NIV version because that's the translation I find fits my reading style more.] 
Then we have my nails. The other day was my cousins bachelorette party so in honor of the girls night AND breast cancer month I decided to go with a soft baby pink with some glitter. 
And the polish's I used were not expensive. Wet n Wild usually runs around $2 and the Milani polish  was on sale for $2. 
Keep an eye out for brands that raise support for breast cancer, here are a few places:
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment