Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello fall!

So yesterday, I tried a dirty chi from Starbucks. Can I please tell everyone to go try it!? Omg was it amazing! 
I wanted some sort of caffeine but wasn't entirely in a mood for something like a white chocolate mocha or caramel macchiato, and I was craving a chi tea but knew it didn't have a whole lot of caffeine. [I'm difficult I know.] So I was explaining this to the patient brista and she simply said, "Just get a dirty chi." I gave her a crazy look and then she explained it to me. It's regular chi tea WITH a shot of expresso. I know! Amazing! I can always count on Starbucks to fix my coffee problems! Thanks Starbs :)
{oldie of a picture but forgot to take a picture of my drink :( }

Someone is very ready for fall. Cannot get over my baby cat's cuteness! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful first day of October!
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment