Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Struggle is Real.

Praise God that I'm not where I was this time last year.

Unfortunately though, to this day (last night actually) I had a melt down. I just couldn't help the tears from coming out. I thought I was over this crying/emotional stage but I'm not. At first I felt so defeated by it. I felt so weak and little. Thoughts filled my head of negativity and lies.

That's when I realized that there is no way I am going to be able to do this on my own.

The battles are real every single day where satan tries to attack and put lies into our head. That is when our faith has to be strong enough so we can shut him down by praying, reading our word, or listening to worship music.

I've always known that I was not going to be able to do this on my own, but last night really showed me that I need to take a giant leap and actually do something about it, I need to get my relationship back with Jesus. Not half way. Not in a one day I love him and the next I'm consumed in work or life. To truly lay everything down at his feet and follow Him wherever He leads
(Ruth 1:16)

I want to get at the point of where if I had nothing else but God, I would be ok with that.

Teach me to fall in love with you again God.

No comments:

Post a Comment