Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chanel nail polish...and lunch

I have been eyeing Chanel nail polish for some time now and finally decided to splurge. It's my first time purchasing Chanel nail polish and I love it! The color is a sparkly grey and the thing I love is that it's not scattered sparkle. I'm hoping to continue to add to my new collection! :)
[Color: Graphite 529]

I decided to start making smarter choices when it comes to eating healthy by packing my lunch and being wiser if I eat out. Below is a picture of my first packed lunch for work. Since I'm still sore and can't really eat anything hard, I packed mostly soft things. Also, I recently purchased this lunch container at Target for $5, it's super neat because it divides all my food and I don't have to have everything in separate containers!
On the left is turkey meat, string cheese and sliced peta bread. On the top right is strawberry vanilla yogurt with chopped strawberries on the bottom and on the bottom left is sliced watermelon. It was so yummy and I felt so good afterwards.
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment