Thursday, May 17, 2012

My beginning of the week

This week has been a pretty crazy one and it's not even over yet! On Monday, my family and I went to our cities baseball game. It was such a pretty evening to watch some good baseball, but then an unexpected surprise happened...it started lighting! We left and as soon as we got into our car it started pouring! It was such a thrilling ride and definitely a fun evening! 

On the following day I bought this adorable clutch/cross body! Coral is my absolute favorite color so when I saw this at Nordstrom in the junior department (B.P) I had to buy it. The best part was that it was only $22!
 This is what the inside looks like. It folds open and has a pocket in the front and it zips open to a bigger opening where it goes all the way to the bottom so you can put a lot more!

Finally, on Wednesday I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I've never had any sorta of surgery/operation before so it is safe to say I was beyond freaked out when I found out that I had to get this done. The good thing is was that I don't remember a thing because they gave me medicine before I had it done so it knocked me out. The bad thing is the recovery. It's been hard for me to eat and talk and I'm totally not used to my cheeks looking like chipmunks, but I must admit it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The picture below has basically been my diet, Odwalla's have been amazing and probably something I drink/eat the most! If you have this procedure done I recommend getting those drinks!
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment