Saturday, November 17, 2012

A little sparkle on my wrist

Yesterday my cousin and I took a little trip to a small town about 30 minutes from where I live. She's never been to the little town so it was fun relaxing and getting to show her around it! It was definitely a nice quiet time away from all the commotion! They had so many precious cafes and boutiques and I seriously had to refrain from buying everything! I did buy one thing though which was this Turquoise sparkly cross bracelet. I have been seeing them all over Pinterest and was looking for one but they all seemed to be around $15 and I found this one for $9!  

This was one of the cute cafe's. I ate the most delicious 'Brookie' which is a cookie brownie! First time trying it and it was yummy!

After a long day of shopping and eating my cousin and I stopped to take a picture. :)
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment