Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Funday...New lip shades

Hello again, I know...shocking, another post so soon! But I HAVE to share with y'all my new lip products I bought! 
So recently I have been super into finding some new lip products because I'm getting tired of gloss. For some reason gloss is starting to remind me of high school and now I want something different! So I've decide to turn to lipstick and tinted Chapstick. 
I've heard tons of good things about Mary Kay and MAC so I finally decide to give them a try and I have to say, they're pretty amazing! 

The color for the Mary Kay Tinted Lip balm is Cherry Cerise. The color for MAC lipstick is Cremesheen 'Shanghai Spice'

I had tried on my cousins MAC lipstick and fell in love and went the next day to go buy it! When I put it on it looks very nude and natural but it gives my lips a little tint. It's perfect though because the tint is not drastic which I love for those relaxing days. I also love the Mary Kay balm because it gives my lips a tinted red color which is prefect for special occasions when I don't want to wear a bright red or a bright pink. Another plus is that it has spf 15!

◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment