Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope y'all all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of your loved ones! My thanksgiving was definitely nice and relaxing. I was able to spend it with my immediate family where we watched football, laid around and played apples to apples. :)

Woke up early to watch my best friend perform in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! So proud of her!

Decoration on our Thanksgiving table!

And of course my sweet baby kitty, I tried to put a pilgrims hat on her but she wasn't too happy about it.

I also went black friday shopping and bought a couple of things, some I can't show on here because they're gifts! Our first stop though was Target where I bought this dvd's for myself for Christmas! :)

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations." Psalm 100:4-5
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment