Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day & Birthday

Today is the loveliest holiday, valentines day! I have been so excited for this day because of all the love and thankfulness you share with the people around you! But along with this lovely holiday is also my sisters birthday! My amazing sister has been with me through every up and down. She is a true definition of a sister and best friend. 
2006
2008
2010

It's been a tradition ever since we were little to wake up and exchange our valentines gifts to each other so that's what we did this morning. I loved all of my gifts from my parents and sister! And to top it off we had valentine day Krispy Kreme donuts, of course they were so delicious! 

I got a cat charm from my dad for my charm bracelet, tons of candy, and a BCBG generation bracelet from my sister that says "sweet". I love the way it looks with the rest of my daily arm candy (alex and ani & forever 21 bracelet)

Below are how my Valentine cards turned out with the name on them. Making cards saved me a lot of money. One card is around $3 each...so to buy my mom, sister and dad a card it would have came out close to $9. 
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment