Saturday, February 23, 2013

Let 'em breath!

With all of the cute nail art and beautiful polish colors, we are able to do so many cute things to our nails, and honestly, how can we not? For me it gets so addicting, once my polish starts chipping, time to repaint my nails a different color. After a while though I started to wonder, "is this healthy?"

My thought: Scientifically I don't know but personally the way I see it is like this. Nail polish has chemicals in it, oxygen flows from your nails, if you continually put chemicals over it, I would think it would make it a tad harder for oxygen to flow through. But then again I could be totally wrong. 

But since I started thinking about it and since I paint my nails all of the time, I've decided to let my nails breath for a couple of weeks. It will definitely be a challenge for me since I love to have color on my nails. So I hope you join this little challenge with me and let your nails breathe a little. :)

Loretta is so precious....I love her.
[Baby Loretta sleeping with her Mr. Lion]
◊◊◊

No comments:

Post a Comment