Thursday, March 7, 2013

NY here I come

The day is finally here...tomorrow is the day I wake up and head off to the big apple. I've been counting down the days so to say it's finally here is crazy. You always forget how fast time really does fly by.

I tried not to make things too complicated while packing and to just keep my outfits very simple. I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing a jacket majority of the time which is why I wasn't too concerned about matching and taking a bunch of cute blouses.
This is the view of my very crammed luggage. I tried to fit as much as I could and...it worked. (and don't worry, those teal bottoms are pajamas) I have a very neutral color scheme of clothes going on here which makes it a lot more easy to mix and match with things. If I wanted to get all dressy my luggage would have been overflowing!

I'm taking my purse as my carry on which has my satchal I'll be wearing throughout NY, a scarf in case I get cold, and of course, spirals and books to read for tests I have when I get back. The joy of being a college student, reading and studying wherever you go ha.
I also laid out my clothes for the flight which would be my boots, skinny jeans, a peach long sleeve with a Columbia vest and of course, my Alex and Ani bracelets.
I'm so excited for this trip and I can't wait to tell y'all all about it when I get back!
Hoping y'all have a wonderful and safe couple of days. Hope y'all visit back to read all about my trip :)
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment