Sunday, March 17, 2013

New York I love you...

As spring break comes to a sad end and school arrives in the morning, I look back at how much of an awesome experience it was to be in New York.
Living in Texas practically my whole life, you get used to the laid back, casual and simple life. There's not too much hustle and bustle here. But when I stepped foot out of the terminal in New York, crowds surrounded me while people speed walked all around me. What was going on? Oh nothing, it was just a regular day in the big apple. 
I am definitely not used to that lifestyle but surprisingly, I can proudly say I would not mind living in it. Of course I love my Texas and the country music, boots and food that comes with it, but going to New York was not too bad. I loved the different lifestyle that was there. The fast-past fashion-at-every-corner lifestyle. Here in Texas, you don't normally see people all dressed up unless there's a wedding or a special occasion, but in the marvelous city of New York, people were walking the streets and subways as if it was there own runway. How neat it would be to live there! Ladies in huge fur coats and guys in ties and suits, I couldn't help but to stare at them in awe of there style. If only I could dress like that here and not get funny looks.
To go back and visit would be so much fun and I look forward to the day I can go back.

Sign in the airport. The colors describe New York's style perfectly.

In the city that never sleeps.

And of course, HAD to go to Ladurée!!

The macarons from Ladurée were simply delicious and amazing!
[The Flavors: B to T: 2 Raspberry, 1 Chocolate, 1 Marie Antoinette, 1 Pistachio,  1 Rose Petal,  1 Coconut, & 1 Vanilla] 

My perfect view of New York from the plane. Until next time...
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment