Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Easter Polish

Slowly by slowly I'm getting ready for Easter. 
I went out and bought an Easter-y Essie polish since I only really have pink polish and wanted something different. So I decided to go with Essie 'bond with whomever' purple. I usually don't wear purples or blues or...anything besides the color scheme of pink so it's a little different to see this on my nails but I do love it. Essie is such an awesome brand that whatever color you polish it looks amazing. 

My friend and I bought our Essie polish at the same time but she bought a pinkish Essie polish. We added a line of dots on one nail using a bobby pin to give it a little more of an Easter feel. 

And last but not least, yesterday we say a little black shadow moving on our front porch so I went outside to see what it was. This cute little guy was just relaxin on our porch. They say that cat's can sent where there homes are so I decided to not keep it because it didn't look like a stray at all. I tried to feed it but just smelt the food and walked away so I'm pretty sure it had a home it just ate at. It was nice to meet you little fella.
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment