Friday, February 15, 2013

Today I'm feeling blessed

Today we sent my sister off to go meet her hubby who is in a 6 week training program for his new job. It's only been week 2 but my sweet sister couldn't wait the entire 6 weeks so she's on her way to go see him! How cute! :)

After sending my sister on her way my parents bought me a new Mac computer! It was such a shocker, I knew my parents were thinking about it but I had no idea it was actually going to happen...let alone be this soon! My dad has been eyeing my white macbook for some time now and he decided it was time to go ahead and take my old one and buy me a new one. I'm feeling so incredibly blessed and thankful for this. My parents are absolutely awesome!

And the count down begins. Over spring break this Texas family is heading to the big apple to visit some of our family. I am so excited for this, I have been wanting to go for some time now and it's finally going to happen. Now I'm having my eyes open for some cute warm clothes and scarves for the big adventure! I'll be sharing with y'all what I find and my outfits I put together! :)
♢♢♢

No comments:

Post a Comment