Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bracelet I Bought On The 4th

I am so excited to share with y'all this bracelet I talked about in my last post.
I've seen this bracelet before but couldn't find a store that carried one close to me until I went to a small town a couple of hours from where I live.
I'm not sure of the brand since the boutique just had the price on a small tag. But what you do is buy the leather band that comes in different colors (I purchased the brown). Then, on the band, there's little clasps where you can hook a metal square with a quote on them. This is all made by the same brand so the square fits perfect. They also sell little charms you can buy to place on one of the clasps to give your bracelet a little charm feel.
I loved this quote. The way I interpreted it: you sing and have joy even though life may be getting tough because you know everything is going to be ok.

Today, I purchased these cute earrings at a little market place they have once a month! So excited to wear them.
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment