Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"The More That You Read..."

While in college, I hear almost everyday from my professors, "Make sure you read!"
So finally, I decided to do it and you know what? It hasn't been too bad! I've surprisingly read 2 books in a matter of 3 weeks...that is honestly a record for me! [Now I'm reading my third book.]

The books I've read [so far] this summer:
◇ 1st was "Chasing Harry Winston" written by Lauren Weisberger, the author of "Devil Wears Prada". [Which I'm sure you know was made into a movie with Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep.]
◇ 2nd was "Sumer at Tiffany"[in my picture below] by Marjorie Hart. This one has probably been my favorite out of the 2. It's a memoir and is such a cute book!
◇ 3rd is, "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. I loved the movie so I'm excited to see if the book is going to have any more details! 
[I was a little excited with all the Tiffany blue around me while reading my book...how much Tiffany blue do you see!? hehe]

◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment