Friday, July 5, 2013

It was a good 4th...

This 4th was a a cute one. I spent it with my family in a small town a couple hours from where we live. Small towns are the best. You can feel the difference from a big crowded city. 
To signal the start of the parade, they flew planes over us! The planes weren't the new kind, they looked like the old combat type that didn't go too fast...even cooler, especially in a small town!
The parade was the cutest! Filled with tractors, horses and old cars!
On our way home, I snapped a picture (from the passenger side) of our view down a very winding road! Such a beautiful site of the hills.
And of course, finished the night with watching fireworks!
In the small town we stopped inside a winery. I'm a huge country fan and to find out that Miranda Lambert has wine...I freaked out! They had different types all named by some of songs like "Kerosene". (I bought the "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" wine because it was a little sweeter.) How neat right!?
I also bought the cutest bracelet that I'll have to show y'all in my next post because I'm laying in my comfy bed not wanting to get up to take the picture ha. Forgive me! But hey, I'm honest right? And that just means you'll have to come back to check it out hehe ;) 

I hope y'all had a fun and safe 4th! :)
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment