Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Barbie/Bubblegum Pink Mani

I'm not too sure why I love having my nails painted all the time. Sometimes I feel like it could be a bad thing because of all the chemicales nail polishes have...but I just can't help it.

Anyways, venting aside, I got my nails done yesterday and I absolutely love them! I went in knowing I wanted glitter and pink but this pink was exactly what I had in mind. It somewhat reminds me of barbie/bubblegum but whatever, I love both of those so that doesn't bother me! :) I wish I had written down what brand it was but I got distracted by talking that I unfortunately forgot to look. *Oops*
But I think it fits perfectly into the awkward stages of leaving winter behind and heading into nice, hot, colorful summer, I love it!
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment