Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Funday: Small Town

The church I go to is located near an adorable small town so my friend and I decided to do a little shopping at the boutiques and grab a bite to eat after service.

I absolutely love little boutiques because they have the cutest unique jewlery! 
At the boutiques I purchased these turquoise earrings that are so simple and classy! 
I also purchased these light pink chandelier earrings. I know, these a little big BUT I couldn't pass them up because they would go perfect for my birthday! I'm not reviling what my theme is going to be until it gets closer and I start purchasing items so I can share it with y'all! :)

"What consumes your prayer life? What you need or what you want? What you want says a lot about you." -Pastor Jacob Diaz, a quote my pastor said today in church & thought it was so good/true. 
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment