Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The little white dress

Things have been a little crazy, so sorry for not being able to post lately.

This weekend I went out of town with a close friend of mine for her friends birthday dinner. We kept going back and forth on what we should wear so we made a quick run to H&M real quick to see what we would find.
When I went to the H&M in New York I saw this pretty white lace dress that I loved but for some reason I didn't buy it. I came back home regretting not buying it so when my friend and I went to the H&M here in Texas I was hoping I would find that little white dress...and I did! [For only $20!] I was so so happy and I definitely learned that I shouldn't over think about buying stuff, I should just do it ha :)
I bought the pink necklace I paired it with at a boutique there and paired it with some brown Guess wedges.
[My friends dress is also from H&M.]
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment