Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Funday: Weekend Purchases

You know that happy moment when you just bought knew stuff and are so...happy? That's how I feel right now! Didn't go too crazy but made some purchases I love!

Sephora recenlty had a 15% off coupon if you were signed up with there beauty insider rewards card, so I was able to buy some new blush! I love the brand Tarte. I have used their eyeliner for the past 2 years and it has never let me down so I'm excited to finally use some of there other products! 
It's somewhat difficult for me to use blush because my cheeks get rosy very easily if I'm hot or nervous which sometimes makes wearing blush odd. So I didn't want anything too pink since I already have pink cheeks but just something to where you know I'm wearing blush. So I decided to go with a peach color called "Blissful". 
(I'll take about my blouse later in this post!)

Also, I went to Nordstrom where I found this cute ring for only $12! :)

And last but not least I bought a blouse! I've been into the whole chevron style lately so when I saw this top at Charlotte Russe [Chevron Stripe Chiffon Blouse] I had to get it! 
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment