Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Reads

Being a Christian, something I find that you need to do daily is read the word of God. You don't know how much that truly helps you. Even though it was written over a 2,000 years ago, God knows what He was talkin about, it still relates so much even now in the 20th century. 
Along with the bible, I also read a devotional written by Sarah Young called Jesus Calling. It is such an awesome devo so if you're looking for one I would definitely recommend this! 
Recently, I found a book called Lady in Waiting written by Jackie Kendall and Debby Jones. I've only gotten to page 4 but woah, it's awesome and has already really spoken to me.

In the front of the book it says, "Becoming God's best while waiting for Mr. Right". And honestly in my opinion, I think single ladies should read this before rushing into settling down. Something that I've read so far that I thought was so true was in the beginning when they talked about how we can't find fulfillment in man but only in God and until we have that relationship with God and have Him mold us into who He wants us to be, you will be searching for happiness and never truly find it. 
Felt like I should just share with y'all what I read, I really hope they helped y'all! :)
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment