Thursday, April 25, 2013

Je t'aime

My absolute favorite show, as much of y'all know, is gossip girl. I feel in love with it a couple of years ago and still to this day watch reruns. [Yep, I'm obsessed.] On the show I noticed a pretty cookie called Macaron's and since then, I've be infatuated with them! Unfortunately, the closest bakery that caries them is a little ways out so when I'm able to get some, it completely makes my day.
I was able to get some recently and I ordered 2 Margarita flavors (the colorful ones), 2 Pistachio, Strawberry and honey lavender. :)
You can say I'm pretty much in love with these delightful cookies!
[From Pinterest]

Recently I also purchased this lovely glass lamp. It sadly didn't come with a shade and the shade I purchased with it didn't give off any light so it's shadeless right now. But I love the stand so much and the classiness it gives off! 
◇◇◇

No comments:

Post a Comment